Friday 11 November 2011

Don't Panic!!

I'm beginning to feel rather like Corporal Jones in Dad's Army. Term 3 hasn't even officially begun, yet I feel like I'm already running out of time to get the first assignment prepared. On top of that I now find I need to start preparing assignment 2 since the schools will all be closed in a few weeks time. All I can do is run around yelling 'don't panic' in the hope that things will all work out. Where is Captain Mainwaring when you need him?

At least I have my faithful blog here to exorcise these daemons. It also helps to look through the introductions forum. There are so many people with amazingly busy lives, or who have chosen to study multiple subjects (I'm not doing that again!). If they're able to get it all done and pass I really shouldn't have anything to worry about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment